Aussie Launceston is open 5 days a week from 9.00am – 5.00pm, with after hours appointments available by request.
Our team is made up of five mortgage brokers and three highly-motivated loan administrators, with 150 years of combined experience in mortgage broking, financial and legal services, business and administration.
We use the skills of all of our team members to help our clients,whether it is to:
•Refinance your existing loan
•Purchase your first or next home
•Purchase an investment property
•Build your dream home
•Purchase a vehicle, commercial machinery,or equipment
Our fully qualified Aussie Mortgage Brokers can search hundreds of loans from lenders and banks alike to find one that’s right for you and your circumstance.
The asset finance options available can assist you in purchasing a car, truck, tractor or even a boat!
The Aussie Launceston Pace Vehicle, leading the race at Carrick Speedway, select from the best spectator views available.
Our office can complete a review of your current home loan and liaise with lenders to complete a rate review on your behalf.
You can book a free, no obligation appointment by contacting us on 6337 3333.
Aussie Launceston is located at 162 Charles Street, Launceston.
Please do not attend our office if you are unwell/have any flu-like symptoms, have been instructed to stay at home/Isolate by Public Health or are awaiting results or a COVID test.
We kindly ask you to call our office on 6337 3333 and we will work with you to arrange an alternative option or reschedule your appointment.
Please sanitise on arrival and ensure you check in via the TAS Check In App.
In accordance with our COVID Safety Plan and to keep our team and our clients safe we have in place/ ask you to respect the following:
1. Our front door will be locked at all times, visitors to our office will be by appointment only.
2. If you are dropping documentation off to for your broker, you will have to call and advise us of the time you are coming in, and ensure you are in our office for no longer than 10 minutes.
3. Please do not come early for your appointment, we will only allow you to come into the office 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
4. You will be required to wear a mask at all times in our office
5. We will be wearing masks at all times.
6. Non-essential visitors are NOT to attend our office
7. We are limited to 2 clients attending an appointment (including children, unless child is under 2 years old)
Thank you for your assistance and understanding. We will continue to review this plan and update at our discretion.