|General Admission Prices||Ticket Type||Gate Price||Online Price (inc fees)|
|General Admission||Youth (10-16 years)||$20.00||$19.50|
|General Admission||Child (Under 10)||FREE||FREE|
|Program||$5.00||Not Available Online|
|Pit Gate Admission Prices
||Ticket Type||Price||Online Price (inc fees)|
|Competing Drivers||Adult||$10.00||Not Available Online|
|Competing Drivers||Concession||$10.00||Not Available Online|
|Competing Drivers||Youth (10-16 years)||$10.00||Not Available Online|
|All Others||Adult||$20.00||Not Available Online|
|All Other||Concession||$20.00||Not Available Online|
INFORMATION – TICKETSWhere can I sit?
Where do I purchase tickets?
Can I enter the pits?
The pit area has been extended which has provided much more flexibility in the pit allocation areas, however this means that the pit canteen is now only accessible to those in the pits.
What is the Concession Card Holders Policy?
- Centrelink issued: Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)~,
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs card
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs issued Pensioner Concession Card~
- Full-time secondary or tertiary student
Note: ~ Primary cardholder only eligible (dependents are not entitled unless they hold the same).
With a COMPANION CARD the holder of the concession card pays entry and the Companion is entitled to free entry so long as card is shown.
HEALTH CARE CARDS are not accepted as a concession, so you pay the adult price.
- Adults means Persons aged 18 and over as at 1 January in the current year are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification.
- Student Years 10-16 (inclusive) means Persons aged 10 to 16 (inclusive) at event date.
- Children under 10 years means children aged under 10 years at the event date. Maximum four (4) under 10 children permitted with one (1) full-paying adult.
- Family Saver Pass includes 2 x Adults and 3 x Students (ages 12-16). Tickets cannot be altered in any way.
Should the meeting proceed and be weather affected the following rainout policy applies.
A RAINOUT IS DEFINED AS EIGHT (8) EVENTS OR LESS BEING SUCCESSFULLY DECLARED COMPLETED.
In the event of a declared rainout, Cranes Combined Carrick Speedway will honour rainchecks, but will not refund money – no exceptions.
Your numbered ticket stub / email confirmation is your raincheck. Hold all original tickets. No replacements will be given for lost, or tampered tickets.Rainchecks will be honoured at any one (1) event (of equal or lesser value, not higher priced) at Cranes Combined Carrick Speedway in the same racing season. Not transferable to future seasons.
How to use a Rain Out Ticket
Choose an “equal or lesser priced” event, from our current season calendar. Present your Ticket / Email confirmation to the cashier. The cashier will check your numbered ticket stub for validity. If valid, you will be provided with a new ticket.