|General Admission Prices||Ticket Type||Gate Price||Online Price (inc fees)|
|General Admission||Student (10-16 years)||$20.00||$19.50|
|General Admission||Child (Under 10)||FREE||FREE|
|Program||$5.00||Not Available Online|
|Pit Gate Admission Prices (inc General Admission)||Ticket Type||Gate Price||Online Price (inc fees)|
|Competing Drivers||Adult||$42.00||Not Available Online|
|Competing Drivers||Concession||$38.00||Not Available Online|
|Competing Drivers||Student (10-16 years)||$30.00||Not Available Online|
|All Others||Adult||$47.00||Not Available Online|
|All Other||Concession||$43.00||Not Available Online|
|All Other||Student (10-16 years)||$35.00||Not Available Online|
INFORMATION – TICKETS
- Where can I sit?A General admission ticket allows access to all banks and grandstand seating. There is no reserved seating.
- Where do I purchase tickets? Tickets are available to pre purchase online to speed up access, however tickets are available at the Pedestrian Entry Gates on race nights. EFTPOS facilities are available at the gate.
- Can I enter the pits?Yes, pit tickets are available to purchase from the Pit Office. Competitors entering the track go straight to the pit office and complete their entry into the track and pits at the same time. Driver Pit Entry is $10.00.The pit area has been extended which has provided much more flexibility in the pit allocation areas, however this means that the pit canteen is now only accessible to those in the pits.
- What is the Concession Card Holders Policy?Concession means Persons aged 18 and over as at 1 January in the current year and the person holds a valid concession card.Valid Concession means patrons holding one of the following cards are eligible to purchase a ticket at the concession rate:
- Centrelink issued: Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)~,
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs card
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs issued Pensioner Concession Card~
- Full-time secondary or tertiary student
- Concession ValidationOnline Tickets may be validated at event entry . The purchaser must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase and/or upon entry to the venue. A second form of identification (eg drivers license, Medicare card, credit card) may be requested when purchasing or utilising a concession ticket to verify the concession entitlement. Failure to validate the conditions as requested for the above ticket types may result in your entry to the event will be invalid.
- Age Eligibility
- Adults means Persons aged 18 and over as at1 January in the current year are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification.
- Student Years 10-16 (inclusive) means Persons aged 10 to 16 (inclusive) at event date.
- Children under 10 years means children aged under 10 years at the event date. Maximum four (4) under 10 children permitted with one (1) full-paying adult.
- Family SaverPass includes 2 x Adults and 3 x Students (ages 12-16). Tickets cannot be altered in any way.
- Where can I sit?
- Rainout PolicySHOULD RAIN FORCE CANCELLATION OF A MEETING BEFORE GATES ARE OPENED WE WILL POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL AS OUR WEBSITE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ONLINE TICKETS WILL BE REFUNDED NEXT DAY? Should the meeting proceed and be weather affected the following rainout policy applies. A RAINOUT IS DEFINED AS EIGHT (8) EVENTS OR LESS BEING SUCCESSFULLY DECLARED COMPLETED. In the event of a declared rainout, Cranes Combined Carrick Speedway will honour rainchecks, but will not refund money – no exceptions. Your numbered ticket stub / email confirmation is your raincheck. Hold all original tickets. No replacements will be given for lost, or tampered tickets.Rainchecks will be honoured at any one (1) event (of equal or lesser value, not higher priced) at Cranes Combined Carrick Speedway in the same racing season. Not transferable to future seasons.
- How to use a Rain Out TicketHow to use a Rain Out ticket: Choose an “equal or lesser priced” event, from our current season calendar. Present your Ticket / Email confirmation to the cashier. The cashier will check your numbered ticket stub for validity. If valid, you will be provided with a new ticket.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – SAFETY
- Safety Ticket and credential holders are reminded that Speedway Racing is dangerous and accidents can happen. All care is taken to protect you but you are warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death, or property damage. By the issue of your ticket or credential to you, you hereby acknowledge that the entry to the speedway grounds has a degree of danger and the promoter, clubs, corporations, organisations and persons having any connection with the promoting, organising and conduct of the event shall have no liability with regard to any rights you have arising under the Trade Practices Act 1974. Vehicles are permitted to enter and park on the condition that the owners and occupiers of the facility are not under any liability whether contract or in tort and whether for negligence or as an occupier or on any other basis or for any cause of action for loss of or damage to, the vehicle or its contents no matter how or where such may be cause.Tickets are online or available at the front General Admission gates on race nights. EFTPOS facilities are available at the gate.
- Safety Current Information From 12 October 2022, events in Tasmania will no longer be regulated by specific COVID-19 Public Health Guidelines.However, events need to be conducted safely and in accordance with the requirements and recommendations of local government, workplace health and safety regulators, and others.Reducing the risk of COVID-19 spreading at Carrick Speedway is supported by:
- Patrons and staff not attending if unwell
- Maintaining sufficient space to enable patrons to keep a reasonable distance from each other
- Supporting those who choose to wear a facemask
- Providing hand washing and sanitising facilities